Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wedding Cake with Bling!




This is a card for my friend who is getting married.  I really enjoyed making this card for them.  The wedding colors are blue and yellow.  I used blue cardstock, then added the printed yellow paper from a 6x6 paper pad.  Cut each piece of the cake from a die cut, embossed them with hearts pattern and then trimmed it smaller and smaller.  Added the top piece of each layer from a punch that has scalloped edges.  Added the pearls to each layer for some bling.  Using another die cut I cut out some small hearts for the top of the cake.  One white for the bride and one black with partial white for the grooms tux.  Adding a yellow ribbon really finished it off nicely. Inside the card I stamped CONGRATS!!  I hope you enjoy this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment